2009年10月15日木曜日

My holiday


I went shopping to buy some winter's clothes and some cosmetics with my mom in Sannomiya.
I wanted to buy an eyeline pencil of black color so we went and bougth some cosmetics in the Loft shop at first.
Secondly, we went to the OPA shop.
Then I bougth some cloths, such as two black long booths, a neckless and so on.
After that, we had a late lunch. we ate Udon.I love it. (^^)
Finally, we came back home and I wathed a DVD which names 'The Oedipus'.
I've borrowed it from Mino teacher. Nomura Mansai played Oedipus.
I thougth he is a great acter of Japan.
We had a great time!!

3 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

You know I seldom watch movies or TV dramas, but I somehow watched a drama where Nomura Mansai played an important part...several years ago, I guess. I remember I liked him very much!

マキカカ さんのコメント...

Oh, really??
I had watched his commercial on the TV several years ago.
He had sung "マンサイさんが米を研ぐ~♪" in there.

m_yam さんのコメント...

What? (^^) He is funny too!