2009年5月10日日曜日

Rukia loves Chappy!!!

I've been borrowed three comic books of BLEACH in the library for two week.But I 've not finished read them yet.
After 20 minutus ago・・・Whoof.(’▽’;)I'm finish reading now.It was difficult for me.I founded a word that『out of stock』.When I learned TOEIC,I saw and learned it !!!
My favorite scene is about Rukia gave a Gikongan Substitute soul pills to Ichigo.

Ichigo said "Why a duck?"
And,Rukia said"They're in demand,so you take what you can get.I treid to get you that adorable rabbit Chappy!!"
Ichigo said " You wanted the BUNNY"・・・.
And,Rukia said,”WHAT? Don't look at me like that?!!” ”So I like BUNNIES!!!”

ぷぷぷっ Fantastic!!!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Great! Vocabulary used in comic books is not easy because the books are for native speakers (and not learners of English, of course).

But if you know about the story, then it's really good for a learner to read it in English. Keep trying!!

I laughed at the scene too. I thought it was "in demand" for a more serious reason.