2009年5月30日土曜日

''Think Globally , Act Locally''


I read a story of which is ''Think Globally , Act Locally''.
When your CD player is dead. You'll may think that I throw into the trush can when the trush can is rigth beside.But,you must not throw into the trush can,because the battery is hazardous waste. So, we should throw them into a special waste site.It's alot of trouble for us,but we must think about the environment and so on.
What should we do? we should make the extra effort to dispose of the battery propery.Then, purchase a rechargeable battery.

2 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Your textbook seems to have a lot of interesting stories!

I agree. We should buy and use rechargeable batteries.

I'm using such batteries recently. Have you heard about eneloop?

マキカカ さんのコメント...

No,I've never heard that.(:△:)