2009年4月9日木曜日

About my favorite comic book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnIxSAYGsU

Today,I'll introdice about my favorite comic book.
My favorite comic book is 「BLEACH」.
The contents of BLEACH is about the god of death.
The character of story is a boy.
His name is Kurosaki Ichigo.(Not strawverry.)
He is 15 years old.His hair is orange.His eye color is brown.His occupation is higt school student.He has ability to see ghosts.

On April 3rd,The BLEACH38 were sold in the bookshops.
I bought it was very interesting for me.I love it!!

Recently,I found BLEACH in English on the YouTube.
I've wacthing it now.It's interesting for me to learn English.
If you want to watch,please try it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnIxSAYGsU

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Thanks! Now I'm interested in Bleach. Good job! I'll think of collecting comic books translated in English for this extensive reading project!

ただし、このビデオ、Copyright Violation がちょっと心配ですね~。

ただし、文字が小さくて私にはつらいので、でも面白そうで、これを見てたら実物が欲しくなる・・・という意味では宣伝効果あり、なのか?

難しい。。。このチャンネルの行く末を見守ってみて。