2009年6月6日土曜日

In june 5th , We saw two rainbows!!


゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆ ゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆


After school , when I watched the DVD of Japanese lyrical Noh drama(能) with my friends in the MINO teacher's room, Mino teacher looked at the windows and cryed.
「Hey girls, I found a rainbow!!!」
「Really!!!?」and we cried too.
So, we ran out of the room and entered in the French'classroom because there are a large windows in there.
When We 've looked it for a while, one of my frieds cryed ,「Hey, there are two rainbow in the sky!!!」.
「Really!!!?」and we cried too and took some photos.

Today, When I read a yomiuri newspaper in the afternoon, I noticed a picture which was a two rainbows's picture.
Kobe District meteorological observatory said ,「It is rare!!」.

We're lucky girls♪

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆ ゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

2 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Two rainbows? I've never heard of such things!

***

"cryed" should be "cried" (Be careful!)

マキカカ さんのコメント...

Ok!(^^)/