2009年6月28日日曜日

Eye Contact & Yostuba&!


I read two books.
First, I read about Eye Contact. When we have an ordinary conversation in Japan or America, we plobably look into a parson's eyes, but only for a split-second.

Second, I finished reading a story which called "Yostuba&!" today.
This picture is my favorite scene. When Yotsuba went sopping with her father, she looked and touched many things.After that, they went to see a shrine and beautiful outlook.
After a while, Her dad said "Let's go home! The winner gets ice cream!"
He ran down the stairs. She heard his voice.
So, she held fast to a rail and sit on a railing.

Her dad cried, "Hey no fair!!"(゚д゚;)
Me either. ・・・・But,she is very cute,I'll forgive her.♥(*´ー`*)

Finally, Yotsuba winner and got ice cream!

3 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Well I like Koiwai (Dad) too. I really like the way he plays and talks with Yotsuba. He doesn't go easy on her and acts in real earnest. Still, he relaxes all the time.

マキカカ さんのコメント...

Koiwai looks so tired but he loves Yotsuba very much.
I'd like to read Yotsuba vol,2.♪

m_yam さんのコメント...

Right, he does look tired sometimes, but he always enjoys being with her. That's great.

Well, yeah, it's time to prepare for additional books.