2009年6月11日木曜日

I ' ll recommend them!!!

Today, Yamauchi teacher said that please write on the your bolg them,if your want to read something books or comic books.
Then, we've eagerly written about our favorite something books or comic books for 15min.
I'd like to read many comic books written in English.
For example, BLEACH, NARUTO, ONEPIECE, SLAM DUNK, ALCHEMIST OF STEEL(鋼の錬金術師) and D.Gray-man.

This picture is the NARUTO which my favorite's comic books.
My favorite character is KAKASHI teacher who has three students of ninjya.
Their names NARUTO,SAKURA and SASUKE. Their teacher is a great ninjya of Konona and he always read some 「Icya Icya books series」. I love him!
I put it a sample of NARUTO so please read it.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%82m%82%60%82q%82t%82s%82n+%89p%8C%EA

There're BLEACH1-3 books in the library , so I'd like to read these comic books's continue as soon as possible.
Next Sutarday,I'm going to watch and read it in English.
It's interesting for me to learn English.

ps. I 'd like to appointment about the「YOTSUBA」because I felt reading Yamauchi teacher's blog and I was recommended it by KISOtin. s'il vous plait!(>ω<)ゞ

0 件のコメント: